samedi 25 mai 2013

How to make CV

CURRICULUM VITAE
SUDESH YADAV
Mailing address: 33, RUE DUC d’Aumale,
29200 BREST, FRANCE
Mobile No. : 0033632858037
Phone No. : 00919811179900
OBJECTIVE:
To work in a reputed company which has goodwill and where I can get first hand experience and where I can enhance my skills and knowledge.
EDUCATION:
EXAMINATION
BOARD\UNIVERSITY
YEAR
M.Sc International Business, focus Europe
ESC-BRETAGNE- BREST- FRANCE
2006-07
Bachelors in Business Administration
ESC-BRETAGNE- BREST- FRANCE
2006
Bachelors of Commerce
OPEN BOARD FROM TAMIL NADU,INDIA
2006
A level
CBSE
2003
O level
CBSE
2001
COMPUTER SKILLS:
MS OFFICE, INTERNET, BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM, COMPUTER COURSE FROM IMM.
Experience:
  • One year : In the export division of Sunny Impex.(2005-2006)
  • One year : Export Department in Shipioverseas.(2004-2005)
  • I have also worked for many promotional jobs in companies like Yamaha, Castrol and Idea Broadband.
Fields of interest:
  • European market analysis
  • International sales and Purchase
  • Supply Chain management
Hobbies:
  • Listening to music
  • Playing snooker
  • Playing cricket
  • Physical Fitness
PERSONAL PROFILE:
Name : Sudesh Yadav
Father’s name : Mr. Karan Singh Yadav
Date of Birth : 28th feb1985
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Marital status : Single
Cover Letter for an Internship
Sudesh Yadav
33, Rue du Duc d’Aumale
29200 Brest
France
PHONE : +33632858037

Dear Sir,
I am seeking internship for summer 2007 and I came to know about ....... internship program in your company from your company’s website and I am very much interested to be a part of this program. I believe that my previous work experience and my degree in bachelors of business administration (BBA) and my current status as an international business student at ESC Bretagne Brest, makes me an ideal candidate for this internship program.
My experience in sales and customer relationship management, combined with my courses in marketing, has convinced me that sales and marketing is a career option I would like to explore.
More importantly, an internship with your company would be mutually beneficial. Your company has an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction and I know that the combination of my experience, education, and motivation to excel will make me an asset to your marketing department. I am also willing to inquire about the possible career opportunities in your company.
All things which I have written above are correct to my best knowledge.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Sudesh Yadav
googlec4d607c203e736e4.html

Aucun commentaire: